Ed Cohen – PROGRAM DEVELOPER & MODERATOR
Editor Global Business, http://GlobalHRnews.com
FUTURE of GLOBAL MOBILITY and TAX
Understanding new approaches
Northeast Region Leader of Global Employers Services – RSM
Partner, International Tax – RSM
TALENT ACQUISITION, COMPANY CULTURE
Global talent pipeline development
Director, Talent Acquisition- Condé Nast
GET TO KNOW WHO’S IN THE MEETING ROOM
COMPANY CULTURE, GLOBAL MINDSET,
IMMIGRATION, GLOBAL TALENT MOBILITY
Moderator, Ed Cohen
Dr. Fiona Citkin, Author – How They Made It In America; Success Stories, Strategies of Immigrant Women (INTERVIEW globalradiotalkshow) . A former Fulbright Scholar from Ukraine; professional educator and internationally renowned intercultural consultant.
Brandon Meyer, Meyer Law Group / Immigration
Roman Zelichenko, Founder/CEO at LaborLess (INTERVIEW globalradiotalkshow)
Michelle Durkin, Global Mobility
Jon Michael Pardo, SVP CHRO – Dragados USA (RETIRED)
EXECUTIVE RE-BRANDING for the DIGITAL ERA;
REVITALIZE YOUR LIFE and CAREER
Philip A Berry – Executive Coach; Author – Being Better Than You Believe
TOP 5 EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCES
Pitfalls to Avoid
New role for Global HR Business Partners
Dr. Ken Oehler, Global Culture & Engagement Practice Leader – Kincentric
Michael Martin, Global Practice Leader, HR Advisory – Kincentric
see report Kincentric Secret
- Business acumen — Speaks the language of the business; understands its products, services, business models, market trends, financial drivers, strategies; knows how these create competitive advantage.
- Change — Proactively anticipates, leads, champions, sponsors significant transformational initiatives to enable/implement sustainable change and drive business results.
- Strategic mindset — Understands the workforce and how talent fits into the business strategy, developing collaborative plans that drive talent agenda/downstream impact within the organization.
- Coach — Influences/coaches business partners on key HR and business issues as well as how to attract, select, develop, manage, and retain the best talent to drive results.
- Analytical — Applies strong analytical skills and attention to detail to understand complex problems and root causes, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to develop insights, guide decisions, and formulate solutions.
INNOVATION in TRANSPORTATION
HHG / Freight
Nick D’Ercole, Growth Hacker – Cubemonk.com
Jim Walsh, Founder & President – Relo Solutions Group