Olivier Meier• 1stPrincipal at Mercer | Helping Companies Go Global | Consulting, Data and Technology to Support Talent Mobility10h • 10 hours ago
Integrating ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) considerations is a priority for many organizations. The World Economic Forum’s Good Work Framework provides a good starting point to make progress on the social factors.
The Good Work Framework proposes enhancing job quality through five objectives and associated goals:
(1) Promote fair pay and social justice
(2) Provide flexibility and protection
(3) Deliver on health and well-being
(4) Drive diversity, equity and inclusion
(5) Foster employability and learning culture