I improve sales, employee engagement and productivity by strengthening face-face communication, mindset and presence. I work with financial and other service-based organizations to strengthen rapport building, collaboration and understanding so that they achieve lasting results in their company culture and to their bottom line.
I also advance individuals. I give you tools to be fully seen, heard and recognized by colleagues, prospects and clients. Let’s take your public speaking skills from average to good, from good to great and from great to exceptional. Get the coaching and training that will skyrocket confidence, upgrade your content and polish your executive presence.
SCHEDULE A DISCOVERY CALL OR EMAIL Robyn@SpeakEtc.com
HOW I DO IT:
I deliver dynamic, customized keynote presentations, full & half day workshops, 1-1 coaching, Lunch & Learns and trainings.
I’ve leveraged my decades of TV and screenwriting experience, my extensive acting experience and my training as a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner to develop powerful, easy to implement formulas and techniques that can be applied the very same day and make lasting change.
As a former actor who’s starred in hundreds of TV & radio commercials, training videos and episodic television shows, Robyn knows what it takes to deliver on camera content.
All of her programs are equally as engaging and impactful in a #virtual format or as a #webinar
WHY I DO IT:
Communication is about chemistry – the right mix of elements produces growth and innovation. The wrong mix can create toxic workplaces leading to untapped potential and lost revenue.
I know that if you enrich and empower the way people understand and respond to each other you will get the most out of the best and the best out of the rest. I loathe wasted potential.
• Wrote for two daytime dramas; One Life to Live and All My Children
• Incurable brain science junkie.
• Starred in a TV commercial for the New York Times that ran for 8 years and was parodied on Saturday Night Live with Hallie Berry playing me.
• Have a son who graduated from Yale and played professional baseball.
• Was so shy as a child that my LITERAL nickname was “Shy” (or “Shai” as it appeared on Christmas Cards). Which is the OTHER reason I do what I do. I never want anyone or anything to go unseen, unheard, or undervalued.
SCHEDULE A DISCOVERY CALL Or Robyn@SpeakEtc.com