Today I appear on the podcast/videocast 10 Lessons Learned – wisdom for career and life. Watch here http://bit.ly/3H9J0Sn to learn why you should ask “If not now, when?”, why we need to “be kind to ourselves”, that “you – and only you – define success,” and other insightful lessons it took me years to learn. Or you can listen to the podcast at https://lnkd.in/gqQSEf2q.
Here are all 10 “lessons learned” so you can listen to whatever interests you most (and see where it appears on the podcast):
1. If I am not for myself, who will be? 07:21
2. If I am only for myself, what am I? 14:29
3. If not now, when? 19:48
4. You define success 27:31
5. The perfect is the enemy of the good
6. Be kind to yourself 33:33
7. Create space for creativity 38:16
8. Take action against distraction 41:55
9. Read, read, read, read, read… fiction 46:37
10. You only go round once 54:39
Enjoy, and feel free to share!