For Planning Purposes Holly Roberts
March 22nd, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA ADVISORY: Drive Change in the Workplace by Attending the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 (SHRM23)
LAS VEGAS — Celebrating its 75th Anniversary, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is honored to host the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo 2023 (SHRM23) virtually and in person in Las Vegas on June 11-14, 2023.
With over 325 speakers, 300 sessions and 11 content tracks, the world’s biggest human resource conference is even bigger this year—celebrating 75 years of driving change in the workplace, and looking ahead to the years to come.
Content tracks include:
- Compensation, benefits and well-being
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Employment law and regulations
- Global HR
- HR department of one
- HR technology and data analytics
- Leadership and personal growth
- People and talent management
- Recruitment and talent acquisition
- Strategic HR
- Workplace culture, empathy and work/life integration
- Zig Serafin, chief executive officer, Qualtrics
- Mitch Albom, author, columnist and radio host
- Johnny C. Taylor Jr., SHRM-SCP, president and CEO, SHRM
- A music legend you don’t want to miss
- With more announcements coming soon!
When: June 11-14, 2023
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center and virtual
Learn more about SHRM23 and view the full schedule here: https://annual.shrm.org/
RSVP: Press interested in attending SHRM23 must register in advance. Please contact email@example.com
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s evolving workplaces. More than 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on SHRM to be their go-to resource for all things work and their business partner in creating next-generation workplaces. With 300,000+ HR and business executive members in 165 countries, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers and families globally. Learn more at SHRM.org and on Twitter @SHRM.
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHRM, 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA