Mr. Bouvier Williams; Vice President, Talent Management, HR at MTV Networks is Ed’s special guest. Bouvier is a Board Member and Head of the OD Committee at National Association of African Americans in HR – Greater New York Chapter, Board of Directors.
In his role as Vice President of Talent Management, Bouvier Williams drives organizational initiatives and processes for the more than 6000+ US staff for MTV Networks. He has accountability for leadership development, management effectiveness, mentoring and career development. Previously, he was the Vice President in Organizational Development for Treasury Services at JP Morgan Chase and Assistant Director of Performance Management at Ernst & Young, LLP.
Bouvier holds a bachelor’s of science degree in Commercial Photography from St Johns University and an MBA from Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business. Bouvier is currently pursuing his doctoral degree.
Bouvier Williams’ Summary:
Experienced HR/OD professional in positions of increasing scope and responsibility with a number of global Fortune 500 institutions. Delivered unique solutions that achieved business goals, increased management capabilities & effectiveness, and introduced technology to enable exceptional performance of human capital.
• Viacom/MTV Networks: Conceived and introduced an integrated and globally branded people & career development online application called ALL ACCESS Workplace Learning and Performance to over 6,000+ employees
• JPMorgan Chase: Implemented a global web based competency model for 3,700 Finance and Procurement/Sourcing professionals for use in their annual development planning process
• JPMorgan Chase: Created and launched a global peer group coaching model, supported by Executive Coaches, in North America, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, involving over 800 Senior Managers (VP & above) in JPMorgan Chase Treasury & Securities Services
• Ernst & Young LLP: Developed a competency driven/Lotus Notes distributed/360 degree feedback based performance review writing software tool called the People Development Wizard for Audit and Tax Consulting professionals
• Citicorp/Citibank, N.A.: Member of Quality Improvement Team that successfully converted $85 billion (vs. goal of $80 billion) in over-night batch transactions to intra day posting which resulted in a 12% reduction of asset reserve costs and overdraft charges Specialties
• Leadership Development
• Talent Management
• Performance Management
• Project Management
• 360 Feedback & Exec Coaching
• OD & Training Assessment, Design and Facilitation
• HR Technology & HRIS
• Employee Climate Surveys (Data Analysis and Action Planning)
• Vendor Management
• Organizational Communication
• Team Building
• Offsite Design & Facilitation
• Change & Transition Management
• Budget Oversight