Thanks for reaching out. I’m looking forward to the conversation.
Here are a few points that might be of interest.
- Regarding me: 55 years of work experience over four careers – Marine Corps, engineering, consulting, writing & teaching.
- Current interest: Why do smart people and organizations “get taken by surprise?”
- Can we predict the future? No
- Can we anticipate the future? Yes
- Can we avoid surprises? No
- Can we avoid being taken by surprise? Often
- Current interest ties back to my first book (2006) that was based on the quote attributed to Louis Pasteur that “chance favors a prepared mind.”
Learn from the Past + Deal with Today + Prepare for the Future
See my Elevate masterclass here