Kathy Connelly SCRP, GMS
Senior Vice President,
100 Mansell Court East, Suite 600
Roswell, GA 30076
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is a part of HomeServices of America, the #1 real estate company in the Nation. The brand, among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the Metro Atlanta real estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation.
“When people are making the decision of the magnitude of buying a house, it’s the biggest decision a great many families will ever make. They want to know who they’re working with and we think that the Berkshire Hathaway name will be reassuring to many of those people.”
– Warren Buffet, CHAIRMAN AND CEO BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC.
Kathy will lead on …
- Relocation Post COVID
- Trends in Real Estate
- Relationship among the relocation stakeholders
- Overcoming challenges in the Mobility industry
- Looking into the past, how/why did you select the relocation industry as a career?
- Looking past covid, when will corporate levels return? Or perhaps we need top consider, will they return?
- While the volume of corporate relocations stalled in 2020 and that dilemma essentially continues, the category called “self-motivated moves” increased significantly. Brokers benefitted. Do you think these trends will continue due to both the employees and the companies re-evaluating options?
- From your perspective as a new member of WERC Board, the sole broker, what do you hope to accomplish?
- How can/how should Relocation Directors (RD) support RMC partners?
- How can/how should RMC’s support their partners…RD and the Real Estate Broker?
- What should RDs be doing today to ensure making contributions to their brokerage, now and “tomorrow”?
- Biggest challenges RDs face today? How can we address those challenges?
- What changes would you like to see in our industry?
- What is your best advice for people just entering the “talent mobility” industry?